Tuition and Scholarships
The tuition for AUM S&T courses is $307 per credit unit. During the upcoming year, a tuition reduction is being offered to encourage enrollment. Tuition is being reduced to approximately $253 per Credit Unit. Each course has been considered separately thus the fees vary but are all below $307 per Unit fee. If you can afford more please pay it as the funds are used for expanding the knowledge base through research and development.
All tuition for courses taken through The American University of Mayonic Science and Technology LTD. Is directly sent to the American University of Mayonic Science and Technology Inc. which is a separate foundation whose mandate is to support research and development in Mayonic Science and Technology. Without those funds, no research could be accomplished to forward this body of knowledge for westerners.
Additional scholarships may offered to:
• Indian born residents of India or Sri Lanka or third world countries who can demonstrate need. Special consideration is given to Vishwakarma clan members.
• Monks and nuns, living an ashram life, who can demonstrate financial need regardless of location. This does not include individuals who have family or other resources.
• Third world residents who can demonstrate financial need.
• Indigenous people of Mexico, Central America, or South America who can demonstrate financial need.
• Students who have been regularly enrolled in the certification program beyond MS&T 303, have paid their tuition, and for unforeseeable reasons come into financial hardship may request a scholarship or time payments for tuition.
Payment and Refunds
A non - refundable deposit for tuition is due by the date given on the information sheet sent along with the application.
• For short courses (less than ten weeks) there will be no refund of tuition after the first day of class. If the student drops a short class before the first class he or she will receive a fifty-percent refund.
• For courses that last more than ten weeks, half of the tuition will be returned if the student withdraws within the first week of class.
• If a student does not attend the first class or subsequent classes but does not formally withdraw from class prior to the beginning of the class there will be no refund.
• If the student does not attend class but has paid full tuition for the class there will be a fifty-percent return of course fee if the student formally drops the class prior to the first day of class.
• If a student is enrolled under a scholarship, there will be no tuition refund. The "first day of class" for independent studies refers to the start date of the class.